Contact Center Associate
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Top Places to Work in the Capital Region.
Take the first step in becoming a valued member our Contact Center as a Contact Center Associate. In this role, you will serve as a strong resource to our members and the Credit Union by providing high-quality service in response to the needs of our members, fellow employees and subsidiary organizations. This position is an excellent place to begin a CAP COM career, as you will quickly gain a working knowledge of the entire Credit Union. Strong willingness to learn and operate at a fast pace, desire to support online and mobile technology, and the ability to deliver results in a needs-based sales environment are desired!
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support frontline member interactions including: processing financial transactions, supporting online and mobile banking services, discussing banking products, and processing loan applications
- Strong member advocacy skills through needs-based sales of CAP COM products and services.
- Strong motivation to succeed and meet metrics within a needs-based sales environment.
- Technical support experience and strong working knowledge of online and mobile technologies.
- Prioritize work efforts within a fast-paced Contact Center environment to maximize team productivity.
- Manage multiple work queues with urgency including: inbound call volume, outbound calls, e-mails, and member follow-up.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and performance requirements.
- Associates Degree in a related field is preferred, along with one (1) to three (3) years of experience working in a Contact Center environment.
- Team lead or supervisory experience a plus.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Contact Center procedures and technologies. Experience with Genesys Contact Center solutions is a plus.
- Excellent phone skills including verbal, listening and negotiating skills.
- Strong written communication skills, including typing skills, and the ability to respond to member e-mails and inquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to support Mobile and Online Banking products.
- Working knowledge of PC’s, smartphone technology (IOS & Android), Windows environment, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to support questions related to browser settings for Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
- Needs-based sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a plus.
This is a full time position that includes a rotating schedule for extended hours until 6:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings, from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation