IT Business System Administrator
|Benefits:||full benefit package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Sunmark Federal Credit Union|
|Description:||Welcome the new age of consumer banking…|
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the daily operational phases related to Sunmark Federal Credit Union’s Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and systems. Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Sunmark computing environment. This includes the administration of the VMware environment, Windows environment, storage, backups, and disaster recovery networks. Assists the Manager of Information Technology and Technical Team Leader in the planning, procurement and installation of new information systems and the administration and maintenance of existing systems. Maintains a working knowledge of all IT department functions and plays an active role in the support of the IT Department’s overall progress and related projects.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Information Technology career experience to include the maintenance of TCP/IP networks, VMware, Storage Area Networks, and Microsoft Windows Operating System for servers and desktops. 7 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.|
• Possession of an advanced IT certification such as MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, VCP, or CCNP preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure;
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
• Demonstrated problem solving ability using methodical reasoning;
• Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing, for frequent interaction with credit union personnel and outside vendors; Understands applications from the user perspective and how that user will use the application in their environment;
• Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including on-call hours as necessary; and
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others, including exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
As our member preferences evolve with new technology, we will follow suit.
Sunmark Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.