Vice President Brand Awareness
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Reliant Community Federal Credit Union|
|Description:||Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is seeking a Vice President Brand Awareness who is responsible for the vision and development of Reliant’s marketing and brand awareness strategies in accordance with the credit union’s short and long-term strategic goals.|
This position works in our Sodus, NY location and will require travel.
We offer a team work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork, (ART), along with an excellent comp & benefits package.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is a member owned, cooperative financial institution serving Wayne, Ontario, and Monroe counties.
A complete job description is available at www.reliantcu.com. Please scroll to the "Join the Reliant Team" link on our homepage to submit your resume for consideration.
Reliant Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||The VP Brand Awareness will:|
*ensure a consistent brand with all credit union communications related to advertising, public relations, and general credit union communication.
*promote the value of credit union membership to members and potential members through various marketing channels such as digital marketing, newspaper, social media, email marketing, business development, and community relations.
The VP Brand Awareness is responsible for:
*all activities related to market research and competitive analysis.
*achieving overall credit union growth objectives by establishing goals, developing budgets, controlling costs, and maximizing use of assets.
A complete job description is available at www.reliantcu.com.
|Qualifications:||Minimum Training and Experience includes:|
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field; related work experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressively more responsible experience requires and 3 years of financial services management or related experience required, with at least 2 years including strategic leadership responsibilities.
• A minimum of 5 years financial marketing experience in the areas of sales, market research, product management, advertising, and public relations. Experience with MCIF desirable.
• A minimum of 2 years sales management experience with proven results required.
• Experience with creating policy and procedure.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.