Risk Management Associate
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
|Description:||Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking a temporary Risk Management Associate to provide data entry, dispute filing, phone support, and other assistance with the organization’s corporate security and risk management programs.
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide assistance in covering phone calls through the department phone extension.
- Input data relative to anticipated member behavior to comply with BSA requirements.
- Input data on counterfeit checks and other fraudulent items into a database.
- Process transactions related to debit and credit card disputes.
- Build case files based on evidence and case summaries provided by investigators.
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned relating to Corporate Security work and special projects.
- Independently seek and complete training required to perform job duties and apply knowledge/techniques learned.
- High school diploma and a minimum of one (1) year of prior data entry or financial institution experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Data Entry Skills –must quickly and accurately use a keyboard to type data shown on a computer screen.
- Communication Abilities – strong in terms of both oral and written communication.
- Computer Skills – must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including: Word, Excel, and Outlook with ability to learn other software as needed.
- Analytical skills – collects and compiles data; able to recommend work flows and procedures to improve department efficiency.
- Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Interpersonal skills – works well with diverse groups of people; treats others with respect and dignity at all times; focuses on solving conflict without hostility; works towards achievement of mutual goals.
- Ethics – works with integrity while maintaining confidentiality of CU records and sensitive information; upholds the values of the organization in the course of work.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Required to stand, stoop, walk, sit, lift objects up to 30 lbs. and perform other similar actions during the course of the day, including possible travel to other locations.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here: https://www.capcomfcu.org/careers.html
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.