Member Relationship Officer
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
|Description:||Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
If you enjoy interacting with people and consistently go the extra mile to meet your customers' needs, then take the next step in becoming a member of our branch operations team as a Member Relationship Officer. In this role you will enhance our membersí financial wellbeing through product and service offerings that meet their unique needs and make a difference in their lives. Hours are 37.5 per week and include an extended hours rotating schedule with hours on Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.
|Duties:||Essential Job Functions:
- Engage members in conversation, advocating beneficial products and/or services to meet their financial needs. Identify referral opportunities and refer to the appropriate department or CUSO. Enhance the Credit Unionís brand in the market/community as a trusted partner to deliver unparalleled financial guidance.
- Look out for the membersí best interests by asking critical questions and providing clear and meaningful information about products and/or services to fulfill their needs. Motivate the member to take action, instilling confidence in their financial future. Take the lead in helping members achieve their financial goals and well-being.
- Provide a high level of financial knowledge when performing Financial Check Ups with members.
- Cross-sells Credit Union products and services to qualified members, including but not limited to, Payment Protection, GAP Insurance and CUSO referrals.
- Conduct basic member service transactions utilizing various systems and online tools including, but not limited to, Symitar, Evolve, Star Clarke, Digital Insight (Connect 24 and Admin Platform), Touch-24, EchoSign, Synergy.
- Achieve/maintain departmental minimum performance standards.
- Respond to general member inquiries related to general information, products/services, and lending.
- Establish strong working knowledge and support of E-commerce suite of products, Funds Transfer, POP Money, Bill Payment, Cash Edge, and Metavanteís CST.
- Perform account maintenance duties including, but not limited to, transfers, loan payments, check orders, address changes, stop payments, card disputes, opening/closing shares, payrolls and forms.
- Handle member requests regarding account reconciliation, complaints, transactions, and errors.
- Remain current on regulatory guidelines that impact branch policies, procedures and legal issues that affect the Credit Union industry (i.e. TIS, BSA, Check Hold, Lending and FS Policy, etc.).
- Display working knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- Associateís degree and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in order to meet or exceed minimum performance standards.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work out of any location at any time, as business needs dictate.
- Ability to lift at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Flexibility to travel to all branch locations is required.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online: https://www.capcomfcu.org/careers.html
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation