Director of Marketing
|Location:||Niagara Falls, NY|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Niagaras Choice FCU|
|Description:||Niagara's Choice FCU (Niagara Falls, NY), with $176MM in assets, five branch locations, 50+ employees and over 22,000 members, is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Director of Marketing. Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the credit union is community-chartered and open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Niagara County. |
Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the credit union’s strategic marketing and public relations plans. Research the marketing needs, and analyze marketing trends, for the credit union to ensure the credit union is positioned competitively. The position provides oversight, direction, evaluation, and management to subordinates and/or vendors involved in the marketing and public relations campaigns.
|Duties:||Duties and Responsibilities:|
1. Develop the strategic marketing plan and present it to the CEO/EVP and Board of Directors.
2. Prepare, implement, and supervise the budget for the department that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
3. Envision creative marketing and public relations concepts. Design, develop, and implement marketing and public relations programs for the credit union. Track and evaluate results of programs. Update or change as appropriate to ensure effectiveness.
4. Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members, products and services, and potential products and services. Keep abreast of changing trends in the marketplace so that the credit union may react quickly and competitively.
5. Analyze marketing programs, member’s surveys, or other tracking tools for qualitative feedback on effectiveness of programs or new programs.
6. Research and recommend product or service enhancements to provide quality member service and to meet the financial needs of members.
7. Create and/or review letters, direct mail, press releases, collateral materials, forms etc. Manager outside advertising or marketing vendor design, content, or delivery of marketing materials, marketing promotion, or media campaigns.
8. Evaluate vendors to partner with the credit union.
9. Recommend new services and changes in existing services to meet the financial needs of members.
10. Ensure that all marketing and public relations materials comply with State and Federal rules and regulation for the credit union. Keep abreast in changing rules and regulations.
11. Develop, apply, and evaluate policies and procedures for the department.
• Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Marketing
• Demonstrated strategic marketing plan creation and
• Demonstrated product marketing campaign strategy and
• Previous training, coaching, leadership experience required
• Community involvement and the ability to attend after
hours meetings required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.