Branch Managers - Watertown Locations
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Northern Credit Union|
|Description:||Northern Credit Union was recently named one of New York’s Best Places to Work for the second consecutive year and is a progressive, member-owned financial institution with 7 branches located in Jefferson, Lewis, and southern St. Lawrence counties. Northern provides an opportunity enriched career environment for inspired team players that consistently demonstrate a selfless commitment to our culture and the success of our organization!|
We are seeking Branch Managers for our Commerce location:
The Member Solutions Team is seeking dynamic, visionary, self-starting, competitive minded individuals to lead teams of highly motivated and skilled professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and communities.
The following essential responsibilities are driven by our vision, “We exist for the sole purpose of enhancing the financial well-being of our members and surrounding communities”:
• Engage and inspire team to be results oriented by establishing high performance standards and resolute in their pursuit;
• Effectively models the exceptional member service experience by passionately leading, motivating and participating in branch activities;
• Committed to personal excellence and inspires direct reports to devote the time, energy and effort required for realizing full potential;
• Proactively grows overall branch awareness and market share by participating in community events;
• Identifies, establishes, and maintains professional business relationships with internal and external members, partners and vendors;
• Regularly conducts local business site visits and participates in events to build current relationships, as well as seeks opportunities to expand the organization’s relationships with employer groups;
• Inspires team to blend exceptional member service with value-added programs and provide education and guidance to members on the use of Northern’s multiple delivery channels; and
• Continuously and proactively researches, develops, and implements strategies to improve overall operating efficiencies and streamline branch processes to enhance productivity and profitability.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with two to five years of progressive leadership experience within the financial industry.
• The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and enthusiastic;
• Must have solid leadership qualities and be a well-organized, self-motivated professional with excellent listening and communication skills; and
• Must also exhibit sound, independent judgment and have a proven track record for multi-tasking and performing duties in a fast paced environment.
As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; a comprehensive training program; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition assistance, paid vacations, an incredibly generous 401(K) plan, employee fitness center and much more!
Northern is an Equal Opportunity Employer