Loan Processing Professional
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Northern Credit Union|
|Description:||Northern Credit Union was recently named one of New York’s Best Places to Work for the second consecutive year and is a progressive, member-owned financial institution with 7 branches located in Jefferson, Lewis, and southern St. Lawrence counties. Northern provides an opportunity enriched career environment for inspired professionals that consistently demonstrate a selfless commitment to our culture and the success of our organization!|
We are seeking a Loan Processing Professional:
The Central Loan Processing Department is seeking a self-motivated, career minded individual to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and communities. The Center Loan Processor is responsible for, ensuring strong connections to meet member needs and providing effective clerical support for all loan processing activities while continuously providing excellent service and focusing on helping members exceed their financial goals and dreams. Key success factors for this position include:
• Aspirations for a long term career with Northern and to its Core Values, Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan;
• Resolve to creating a “WOW” experience for every member;
• Dedication to consistently delivering high quality products and services ethically and honestly;
• The ability to excel in a self-regulated and fast paced work environment; and
• A demonstrated passion for delivering a unique and efficient member service experience by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology.
• Actively builds and maintains relationships with members while providing administrative support to the Central Loan Processing team to ensure excellent service;
• Progressively provides efficient processing support for all phases of multiple loan types;
• Enthusiastically establishes and grows professional business relationships with members, third party vendors and coworkers by effectively communicating loan statuses and ensuring timely processing of loan documentation;
• Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and expand knowledge in multiple types of loan processing; and
• Assists in the development of policies and procedures that meet the department’s needs and supports the implementation of such policies and procedures.
• High school diploma required with six months to 2 years of related experience;
• Clear understanding of consumer and familiarity with real estate loan documents;
• Exceptional communication, organization, relationship building and time management skills;
• Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to present information in a group setting; and
• A full working knowledge of many PC software programs including Microsoft Office Suite.
As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; a comprehensive training program; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition assistance, paid vacations, an incredibly generous 401(K) plan, employee fitness center and much more!
Northern is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.