Teller (Member Specialist - All Capital Region Locations)
|Location:||Entire Capital Region, NY|
|Salary Range:||$15 per hour |
|Benefits:||Partially paid health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses, Profit Sharing Retirement plan, 401k Plan with employer match, Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Tuition assistance, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Overview of Your Role|
Demonstrates awareness of member expectations and strives to fulfill and exceed those expectations through “WOW” member service. Builds member loyalty through courtesy and friendliness. Performs transactions in a professional manner to build member confidence and trust. Resolves basic service issues or refers to appropriate employee to guarantee member satisfaction and retention. Supports SEFCU’s corporate culture.
|Duties:||Accountabilities and Responsibilities|
•Provide WOW member service on a consistent and ongoing basis.
•Maintain proficiency in all branch technical applications including: the MasterCard system, Intranet, Internet, and has in-depth knowledge of the Harland Ultra Data (FSP), and CRM systems.
• Act in a secondary role as required, with all operational branch functions including dual control, security and branch opening/closing.
• Perform basic transactions including but not limited to;◦Financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, lines of credit, travelers check sales, MasterCard payments, etc.
• Performing related account functions such as balance inquiries, account histories, file maintenance for payroll screens, etc.
•Assisting members with requests for information on different accounts.
• Referring non-standard or in-depth matters to the appropriate individual
• Act as First Line of Defense in detecting and reporting fraud or irregular activities
•End of Day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Keeping working cash at a reasonable level to minimize risk and exposure.
•Safeguarding cash at all times.
•Balancing daily work at end of day.
•Attend all appropriate job related external and in-house training provided by SEFCU.
•Other duties as needed.
|Qualifications:||Credentials, Experience and Skills|
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and customer service and/or hospitality experience
•Your ability to be bonded is required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including partially paid health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with employer match, tuition assistance, and much more!
Apply Online at www.sefcu.com/careers
SEFCU Human Resources 700 Patroon Creek Boulevard
Albany, NY 12206
Equal Opportunity Employer, females, minorities, individuals with a disability, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.